Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Jun 5, 2014

What's Up WIth This Blog? Let me Tell You.

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  4:21 PM


You may have come pumping in here a couple of times and seen my last update was sometime in May.
That's because I;ve been busy moving it. This blog is now housed over at www.fabulosityreads.com
Because of  the book tour operation it because rather too large to manage on blogger and unsafe as well since its a free service and I come across people who are losing their blogs never to be found more frequently these  my days.

So I just had to make the decision to buy a self hosted site.
The job is tedious and slow because I am moving it myself and to Wrdpress which is not as dummie friendly as blogger. So I am reading a whole lotta tutorials. At least once a day I do one thing towards building that blog which normally means an hour spend on how to's and fixing it.

My plans for this blog are to make it more personal, to have it include my other interests.
So as you can see. I have no named it something completely uninspiring for an inspired blog....wade through that and you might get to the logic before me....and i feel like there is some self-deprecation somewhere in there as well. Completely coincidental and unintended.
But really, what beats Fabulosity Reads.

Anyway I am looking forward to this new path for Wendy Ewurum, Xhosa Sensei.

I have not decided what i will be talking about here yetbut I sense that it will be most things and books are never too far behind.

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

1 comment:

  1. I have my author website on Wordpress and I really enjoy how it's laid out. Real different from Blogger but once you get into it, I'm sure you'll find it's more effective for what you want to do there. Good luck with everything, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top