Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Aug 15, 2014

Do you know about Zulily? I love this place..... #shopmommy

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  5:15 PM



Little Lass

Have you ever come across Zully?
In case you, haven't I thought I should share it with mothers out there today because two of my absolute favorite kiddies brands (Little Lass and louette & la fleur and le papillion)  is up with huge discounts of 55%  and 65% ending Monday 18th August.

Zully is a sells that sells everything from well known brand names, even designer brands targeted at women and moms. On the banners I find I see advertising of up to 70% but on news letters I have seen discounts of up to even 90%.
For example look at this brand.
Red & Gold Paisley Sleeveless Shift Dress - Women
                                 Shades of Sunset Women's Apparel                                     
up to 80% off 
So as you can see, they are being quite modest when they talk about a maximum discount of 70%.
They have hundreds of brands to choose from as well so I imagine that's why they are so popular with stores wanting to get their wares on their sites.
I also love that they allow payments via PayPal and pricing is done on my currency. It just makes things easier....of course the discounts in particular help because no matter where I buy on online stores that are international, i have to pay customs duties which doubles my price at any rate.
Buying on such magnificent discounts with famous brands definitely makes things I could not otherwise afford within easy reach.

I know fall is coming soon so it might be a fine time to check the kids wardrobes, that's what inspired me to check on and write this post. Check these out:

So the one I would like to show is is my favorite. don't you think their range is adorable?
Anyway, happy shopping if you do decide to use solely.

Alouette and Le Papillion


Shop Now


Little Lass

See More


About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top